Commenting and Bloging
Some students in America discussed what makes a good comment and explain on this video how to comment effectively? Thanks to the students and Mrs Yollis for making this wonderful video.
Let's start by asking ourselves "What key message did we learn from watching this?" and "What do we know about commenting already?"
1. Use your first name only
2. At home keep your password safe
3. Post regular examples of your learning with a reflection
4. Always proofread your posts and add a title and a label
5. Only view and make sensible comments on other blogs
6. Write positive and reflective comments
7. Reply back to people who have made a comment – Start a conversation!